From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of David Dorward
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 2:08 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] animated scroll

On 24 Apr 2008, at 12:49, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi , You might want to try this.

http://www.quidascript.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59&product
s_id=125
>  I got this package it's cheap as chips and has hundreds of
> javascripts...

Given the liberties they take with O'Riley's trademark (
http://www.quidascript.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products
_id=13
  ), the sheer pain of "On the loading of a page, this script changes
background colors quickly then returns to normal" and the doesn't-work-
in-outside-ieness of "Have your visitors easily bookmark your site
into their browser favorites" ... I would avoid this. It might be
cheap, but any reward for producing something of that quality would be
too much.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/