I figured that was what you meant.

At the same time, it can be a dangerous assumption.  For example, by the
time an individual starts kicking at 40 years old, changes to the eyes
occur.  It's called presbyopia.  It's a normal course of aging that
literally affects 100 percent of people at some time in their lives as they
age.   Add into the mix that populations in general are aging, online
populations include people of all ages and more and more "older folks."
So for all intents and purposes, addressing the needs of "normal" users
includes accessibility as a normal course of doing business for site owners
and those who manage those web sites.  The real problem is convincing the
site owners that accessibility is good business and does provide tangible
and intangible benefits.  I guess it all boils down to whether you want to
be dragged kicking in screaming into reality (and possibly pay the costs
for such short-sightedness) or accept life for what it is and address
accessibility for what we all will experience to some degree.  I choose the
latter, regardless of the fact it's required by law for me.

Dennis