  From: dwain
  To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
  Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 4:07 AM
  Subject: Re: [WSG] Image links

  On 5/2/08, kate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Or like this:
    img {
     margin: 3px;
     padding: 3px;
     border: 2px solid #BAB089;
     background-color: #D1C9AA;
    }
    The above  CSS is in reply to always being blue. Well no not if you state
what you want for the border color in your CSS.

  yeah, i went back and saw my problem.  it seems the color i thought was red
was really blue.  had my hex figures backwards.

  with your example you have a border around the image.  i thought that the
original poster wanted an underline.  with a 3px bottom padding stated you get
the underline.
  dwain

  --
  dwain alford
  "The artist may use any form which his expression demands;
08:02