I've used flash sites that have been poorly done - confusing interfaces etc. Awful Experience.

I've used flash sites that have been built well.  Excellent experience.

Accessible?  Not really, but...

If you're providing a fall-back HTML version you're covered.

Joseph R. B. Taylor
/Designer / Developer/
--------------------------------------
Sites by Joe, LLC
/"Clean, Simple and Elegant Web Design"/
Phone: (609) 335-3076
Fax: (866) 301-8045
Web: http://sitesbyjoe.com
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Michael Persson wrote:
The company I worl with has a big love for full flash websites and we have
produced some very nice but heavy and slow ones.

What do you people, professionals and hobby standardists think about full
flash websites?? where is the usability and accessibility for flash in
general??

I am personally and professionally against them as they cut of the
usabiity, have bad accessibility and for me the navigation most often i
very difficult and difficult to use.

Michael Persson

begin:vcard
fn:Joseph Taylor
n:Taylor;Joseph
org:Sites by Joe, LLC
adr:;;408 Route 47 South;Cape May Court House;NJ;08210;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Designer / Developer
tel;work:609-335-3076
tel;fax:886-301-8045