From: Matthew Pennell
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 3:00 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Reset the styles on a submit button with CSS

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 1:52 PM, Paul Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  My issue is that the submit buttons now have this styling also in
  certain browsers. I'd like to give them a class and set them back to
  their original look, but background:none; doesn't work. Is there a way
  of doing this does anyone know?

Not quite what you asked, but have you considered using the <button> element
for your submit button instead of an input? Removes this kind of annoyance.

--

- Matthew