On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 10:03 AM, Designer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> "10.5 Until user agents (including assistive technologies) render adjacent
> links distinctly, include non-link, printable characters (surrounded by
> spaces) between adjacent links. [Priority 3]"
>
> What is the current thinking on this? How can I do this WITHOUT putting
> any characters in there? I don't <em>want</em> any characters in there!

"Do not add non-link, printable characters (surrounded by spaces or not)
between adjacent links unless the semantics of the document naturally would
include such characters."

>From the WCAG Samurai corrections to WCAG1:
http://wcagsamurai.org/errata/errata.html

So basically, don't worry about using anything between links.

http://www.thewatchmakerproject.com/journal/455/wcag-samurai-question

--

- Matthew