From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rob Kirton
Sent: 09 May 2008 15:00
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] The Problem of adjacent links

Darren

I'd be highly surprised if a screen reader manages to read CSS.  Most
struggle with HTML

--
Regards

- Rob

Raising web standards : http://ele.vation.co.uk
Linking in with others : http://linkedin.com/in/robkirton

2008/5/9 Darren Lovelock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

The content:after pseudo class can be used to seperate the links with a
vertical bar.

It wont work in Internet Explorer but I believe it will still work with
screen readers (although at this point in time I cannot find anything that
confirms this).

That said, it's far more logical to just seperate the links using a list, as
Stuart has already stated.

Regards,

Darren Lovelock
Munky Online Web Design