Hi all,

I've seen this problem before, but can't remember how I solved it.
Basically, I have put a centred background that repeats vertically on
the body of my page using CSS. The main wrapper div is also centred
and has a background sits on top of the Body one, but is only a fixed
height Basically, they need to match up where they meet, which is
working fine in Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc. The only place it's
having an issue is IE6 & 7.

I know what the problem is; the background is centred and the width of
your browser can be an odd or even number, so it can't sit dead centre
all the time. If I drag the browser in to resize it, the backgrounds
keep matching up then falling out of place.

I have solved this before without adding an extra div for the body
background, but I just can't remember how I did it. Does anyone have
an idea?

Thanks
Paul