Add some padding at the bottom of the content with the same size as the absolutely positioned element. That should prevent the preseeding content to not overlap. You might have to do some position and size adjustments to make it all fit again after you add the padding.

From: "tee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 11:00 AM
To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Subject: [WSG] possible to make absolute position moves down with fontsize resize?

Lately I have coded many templates that clients wanted an element that aligns horizontally and has it stayed at the bottom of a content block. The only way I could think is using absolute position, but it creates an overlapping problem with font size resize. I am curious if there is a technique that I am totally unaware of (already googled and visited the archive of css-d).

example ($xx/month):
http://lotusseedsdesign.com/s/raz_compare_plans.html

Thank you!

tee