First off, I'd question the usefulness of this. The disjointed relationship
between the links would merely confuse the user.

It would be really ugly to do this but here you go

<li class="disjointedmess">><a href="/" id="bloodp" Blood

In your style sheet, you'd give position relative to the main container.

.disjointedmess a span {display:block; position:absolute; top:450px;
left:350px;}

.disjointedmess #bloodp span {top:500px;}

As I said, this is really ugly and I would recommend against it. Actually,
scrap the whole mess. If you really, really, really need to do this,
JavaScript is the only solution.

My head is starting to swirl.

Ted

  _____