Olajide,

we are trying to help, you know.......

if it's wordpress - you might need to edit your theme templates :-)
(and maybe tighten up your CSS....)

the reason for the different behaviour here relates to the theme templates
used.... by default the index page does have a different template compared
to the individual caegory or post page, ie there can be a different
structure... have a look at your 'boxes' with the web dev toolbar ad you'll
see what I mean...

good luck, Prisca

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 9:34 PM, Olajide Olaolorun <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok, here is the case.
>
> http://www.rockondude.net/index.php
> http://www.rockondude.net/events/
>
> I am trying to get rid of the image padding that happens for some reason
> only on events page. This does not happen on the index page but for some
> reason it happens on the events page.
>
> I am also trying to get id of the pink background under the images.
>
> I like the padding and the background + the padding shift on the text, i
> just dont want them on images. I cant edit every single image because they
> are being loaded from Wordpress.
>
> Please can anyone help me here???
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Olajide Olaolorun
> ###
> Personal: http://www.olajideolaolorun.com
> RoD: http://www.rockondude.net
> Business: http://www.tripleo.biz
> Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

• graphiceyedea.co.uk • eyedea.eu • eyelearn.org •