Hi

Note sure about which one is the best for standards support - they all have
their little oddities that are usually down to the developers' interpretation
of "what is correct". Most of them have this odd wiki "markup" so you type in
==== headline ==== instead of <h4>headline</h4> - which stupidly makes the
entering of text harder than if someone just learnt the basics of HTML...

The only other thing I'd suggest with a wiki is that you *will* want to get
the information you put in out again sometime in the future. Choosing a wiki
that has a good API to get content out is a wise idea so that you don't have
to screenscrape.

HTH
James