I need to code a "posted in" list of terms where an entry could be filed
in, eg:

Posted in: category1, category2

My initial choice was to use an unordered list, but what do I with the
heading "posted in"? Should I use a definition list rather? Can we
assume that we "define" where the entry has been posted with the list's
definition descriptors?

<dl>
    <dt>Posted in:</dt>
    <dd>category1,</dd>
    <dd>category2</dd>
</dl>

Thanks,

Jens

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files is
or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any
attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No part of
it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of
the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in error please advise
the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone and delete all copies.
Fairfax does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information
contained in this e-mail or attached files. Internet communications are not
secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message or attached files.