On 19 Jun 2008, at 10:08, James Jeffery wrote:

A question was raised at work today 'How do you mark up a poem'.

I looked into it but found nothing worthy. My original thought was to use P's and class names, but one article I read said XML is perfect for this case.

Whats your views on this, anyone actually did it before?

Jon Tan
-----
http://jontangerine.com/

[1] http://www.ualberta.ca/~sreimer/ms-course/course/punc.htm