Paul Collins wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to find a comprehensive list of Mobile phone browsers and
CSS support. I currently have a Nokia N70 and as far as I can see it
doesn't support CSS at all. But, perhaps with a stylesheet targeting
mobile phones it would?!

The main reason is, I am trying to decide whether putting the main
logo of a site in as an inline image is better than a background, as
it would still show up with CSS not supported. But then, how many
mobile browsers still don't support CSS whatsoever?!

In addition if you are trying to locate which mobile browser from which mobile vendor is coming along, this universal XML File called WURFL might help alot. It contains information about the capabilities and features of many mobile devices and more.

http://wurfl.sourceforge.net/

regards, Jens