Who is using Red Dot for CMS?

We recently went through a merger of several companies (UNIFI) and some of
us use Red Dot, and some (us here in Cincinnati) use Stellent - currently
we are going through upgrade of older Stellent to Oracle CMS.

Any insights on these two CMS?

Anya V.  Gerasimchuk
Web Designer, IT - Web Shared Services
UNIFI Information Technology