> He who lives in a glass house etc, etc...

Hi Paul,

you're right and I'm sorry if my comment came across too negative. In
fact, I was rather amused that Opera, which I value for its fight for
standards compliance, was advertising a course on standard compliant
HTML programming and doing such an annoying mistake.

I am totally aware of where Fairfax' (and, in fact, also all our
competitor's) websites are at re validation, hence my bowing to Opera
for not having validation mistakes. Once you know what a backend process
involves in a large company the task of bringing perfectly valid
frontend code into the deployed site online is the true challenge.

Cheers,

Jens

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files is
or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any
attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No part of
it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of
the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in error please advise
the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone and delete all copies.
Fairfax does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information
contained in this e-mail or attached files. Internet communications are not
secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message or attached files.