Hello,

I wonder if anyone knows of or can advise on the following:

I have been asked by a client to embed a font on their website - this is a
custom made truetype font, also something I have not been asked to do
before.

I have therefore took to my books/research to look it up but am coming
across conflicting information.  I am finding information on the internet
and in the books that says [at]font-face has been deprecated in css2.1 but
have found many references to web fonts for css3 using [at]font-face but
with reference to little or no browser support!

I wonder if anyone has come across this recently, has a working solution or
can advise or clarify?

Many thanks in advance,

Sarah