I posted a message about Opera bug last december and filed a bug report. Recently I discovered the bug also affecting js slideshow that I used for a client's site. So I tracked back the site I did last year, sure enough, the bug was not fixed in Opera 9.5

Have any of you encountered this bug in with your web projects?

I googled the Opera Opacity bug, saw a few articles about it and some reported it was fixed. It never! I remember there is an Opera developer in this list, so I am positing this message here as I don't want to create an Opera account in their forum.

tee