From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Michael Horowitz
Sent: 29 July 2008 22:56
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Aligning a menu to the bottom of a div

I have a horizontal menu in my header div and I would like it to be aligned at the bottom of my div instead of the top. I've used vertical-align: bottom but that isn't working

#header ul li{
    float:right;
    font-size:10px;
    height: 80px;
    vertical-align: bottom;
}

A 2nd question originally put my height in the header element but when I added the #header ul li I found it stopped working so I moved it there. I would love any ideas why I needed to do that.