thanks for the advice 0 out the padding and margins fixed several problems. Especially after spelled my div right in the css :)

Michael Horowitz
Your Computer Consultant
http://yourcomputerconsultant.com
561-394-9079

Susan Grossman wrote:

                  I have a div within that div I have a menu set as a
        ul followed
                  right underneath by an image.  Currently there is
        unwanted
               space
                  between the list elements and the image.  There doesn't
               seem to be
                  any padding or margins that would cause this.

It looks like you need to zero out the padding and margin on the default ul in your style sheet
ul {
list-style-type:none;
}

--