Thanks I'm dealing with the combination of lack of sleep from twins, trying to really pick up css and silly mistakes. I will admit once I know what should work I will know better when to assume something is a typo. This is only my 2nd attempt at building a table free site and its looking alot better than my last one. I do appreciate all the help I've gotten here and will let you know it is being passed on (the boss doesn't do Div's an my next job is to teach him when this site is done.)

I a dealing with a different issue. I am just having above my menu list a time barely visable white line occurring. Site XHTML and CSS both validate. Any ideas what to look for. If you want to look it is at horowitzfamily.net.

The relevant CSS

#mainNav{

   padding-left: 0px;
   padding-right: 0px;
   width: 200px;
   float: left;
   position: relative;
   top: 17px;
}

#mainNav ul {
   margin:0;
   padding:0;
}

#mainNav li.button{
   margin:0;
   padding:0;
   background:url(../images/button.png) no-repeat;
}
#mainNav li.expanded {
   background:url(../images/expandedbutton.png) no-repeat;
}

#mainNav ul a.menu {
   margin:0;
   padding:0;
   display:block;
   line-height:36px;
   text-decoration:none;
color:#000000; font-size: 10px;
   color:#4d4325;
   font-weight:bold;
   position: relative;
   left: 18px;
   bottom: 5px;
}

Michael Horowitz
Your Computer Consultant
http://yourcomputerconsultant.com
561-394-9079

David Fuller - magickweb wrote:
Come on everyone don't give Michael too hard a time, we ALL typo from time
to time and wonder why it won't work...

Its just part n parcel of the coding world...

David Fuller
Developer
magickweb Web: http://www.magick.com.au
Tel:                   0434 728 267