kevin mcmonagle wrote:
joseph i keep my brightness at 0, and thought it matched.
thanks for the tip

Joseph Taylor wrote:
Kevin,

If I may make a recommendation, adjust the background color of your cells to match the bottom color of your background gradients so when text gets enlarged it still looks smooth inside the cell rather than having the graphic cut off.

Kevin

Honestly, there is no reason to send a simple thanks to the *whole* list. Just a reply to the person you're thanking would be appropriate and wouldn't increase the email overload for thousands of others on this list.

Thank you.

Mike