Hello All -

I'm developing a new framework for my projects and have come across
something I can't get rid of.

Go here: http://www.koisis.com/.framework/-public/index.php

If you look at the purple float that contains a beige main content area,
you'll see that the beige content area is being pushed down about 25px for
some reason in FF. In IE 6 and IE 7 the same phenomena also happens, but it
happens at the TOP of the beige content area itself.

I've gone over and over the css and can't see where I'm going wrong here -
have also run the site through the W3C Validator but that service says
everything's valid.

Can anyone else see the error of my ways?

Cole