Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the advice - I know all these by theory :) Problem is in reality there are limitation as to how much I can do or if I am capable of doing.

I failed to mention, it's for Magento project, which inline scripting and prototype are heavily used. I'd been working on various Magento themes that I have made lots of effort to make the markup more semantically sounds, and stripped out all inline styles, but eliminating inline scripting and prototype (magento has written its own scripts that also rely on prototype script) isn't something that can be easily done even for a proficient js programmer - I guess it needs a full house of web developers. There were talk about developing jQuery extension for Magento in the Magento community, and that hopefully one day those who are favor for jQuery will have alternative choice - it dies immediately as nobody wants to make effort but expect someone else do it for them, for free. Can't blame them, it's just human nature.

Anyway, I'd been learning jQuery for a while and have implemented a few jQuery features to my themes. Also, just now I was very please to see jQuery launches a new site.

I am however, would like to hear from other members who have been working on Magento to give some feedback how/if they have made improvement on accessibility.

tee