Can't wait to get into the office!!!

Regards,
Anthony.

Sent from my iPhone!

On 03/09/2008, at 7:32 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Google chrome is available for windows download !

http://www.google.com/chrome

On Tue  2/09/08 10:18 PM , tee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sep 2, 2008, at 5:24 AM, James Ellis wrote:
Interesting to read the many comments on this. It's utilising
Webkit
as a rendering engine (also behind Safari and Konquerer 4), which
is
BSD and LGPL licensed. In turn Google say they are licensing
Chrome
as Open Source, meaning depending on the actual license, items
like
V8 (http://blogoscoped.com/google-chrome/17) & other bits
(http://blogoscoped.com/google-chrome/38
) can be utilised in other browsers.
Interesting times and certainly more compelling and
forward-thinking
than "Compatibility View" ...
Cheers
James

I really like to see that it magically repairs IE6 broken web, so
that
we can forever moving forward and it helps save IE team from
implementing compatibility view in IE8. Hack!, they might just start

thinking why do we wasting our time on IE8. Rumor has circling in
Technorati, MSN, Diggit that the head of IE team was sending his
resumé to google inc.
As for google, it will win over all big corp that use IE6 for their

intranets. Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer has finally  realized the
company has lost the web, and hence stopping all attempts trying to

take over Yahoo. Bill Gates steps in, fires his CEO, gathers a group

of talents from outer-space working on a project calls webXsPace,
and
release a press release, claiming: We will prevail, right here from

where we have fallen down!.
15 yeas later, a new web technology emerges that will use no
broadband, no 3G wireless and no monitor but  a pair of optical
glass
or contact lens (good for me as I already wear ones)
As for google, the company has moved its HQ to Mars since 2015.
Oh! I can't wait to download the Chrome.
tee
Help: