However Gmail won't load on any computers with Chrome on at work (in

fact, I can't sign in to any google services). Is this problem

affecting everyone or is it just our network? If it's affecting

everyone that's pretty massive fail for Google.

We had that problem here but it turned out to be a proxy issue.
Interestingly though it turns out that Chrome loads and edits the connection
settings from IE, instead of having its own settings.

It's truly Frankenstein's Browser: bits of Safari, Firefox and IE stitched
together into a new creature ;)

Did everyone get a laugh out of "about:internets" in Chrome? :)

cheers,

Ben

--
--- <http://weblog.200ok.com.au/>
--- The future has arrived; it's just not