On Sep 2, 2008, at 8:26 PM, Rae Buerckner wrote:

You might want to read this and think about uninstalling it ;)
http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/does_google_have_rights_to_all.php

Just my 2 cents who had hired two lawyers to draft out policy/ copyrights/contact for my business.

The first one basically copied and pasted one of his client's policy to mine and forgotten to replace the company's name to min

The second that I recently hired, did something similar.

They charged 3 times more than I charge my clients. It finally hits me that I must work hard on my English and learn to write the contact myself.

Maybe google had a lawyer like the two I encountered? :-)

tee