Hi all,

I need to float elements in a container so that they have the same
margin between them.

I've seen somewhere a technique how this can be done without additional
classes, but can only remember part of it.

This works in Firefox and Chrome, but not in both IEs:

        <ul>
                <li>content...</li>
                <li>content...</li>
                <li>content...</li>
                <li>content...</li>
                <li>content...</li>
                <li>content...</li>
        </ul>

CSS: I want a 3px margin between the elements:

ul {list-style-type:none;margin-left:-3px}
ul li {float:right;margin:0 0 3px 3px}

While FF and Chrome show me the intended 3 elements x 2 row array in the
container div, both IE show a 2x3 matrix. Somehow they get the margin
wrong, but I cannot remember how to cure this.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jens

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files is
or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any
attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No part of
it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of
the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in error please advise
the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone and delete all copies.
Fairfax does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information
contained in this e-mail or attached files. Internet communications are not
secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message or attached files.