True indeed,
I'd never really checked on my google analytics what the values actually
were.
Here we go:

95.4% using flash 9
1.8% using 8
0.7% using 7
1.1% using with no flash

The rest with 6 and some other beta/lite versions

Flash 10 wasn't even in the list though. Not yet...

I'm not sure how reliable Google Analytics is when it comes to lash
versions. But looks like 99% of the users do have flash on their machines,
which is a lot more than with the plugins for Quicktime or Windows Media...

These results are from a website that's not targetting web savvy people but
people looking for a holidays overseas, tourists basically... it is getting
about 100 visits a day.

But on the other side, I'm not sure how many people use add ons like "no
flash" or "no script" and there's no way to find out.

 Cheers,
Johan