I have both BBEdit and TextMate.

I use TextMate alot because it's a nice and simple text editor. Project
creation is easy also, you just drag in project folders.

I like BBEdit when I am doing Java, C/C++ and general programming, but
depending on the task I will use XCode aswell.

If it's just HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP/Python/Ruby then I'd go with
TextMate: http://macromates.com/

Good move on the Mac though.

James