Personally, IF the address had a name associated with it, I would use a
definition list.

However, there are some purists out there that can't see beyond using a dl
for anything other than defining a word.  But John Doe is a term and his
address, phone number, etc are describing him:

John Doe

123 Acacia Avenue

Suburb State Postal Code

Tel 888 9581 4077

Fax 888 9581 2835

Can be marked up as the following (including microformats)

<dl class="vcard ">

<dt class="fn org">John Doe</dt>

9581 4077</strong></dd>

9581 2835</strong></dd>