From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thiru Yoganathan
Sent: Wednesday, 29 October 2008 3:40 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Accessibility - Scanning PDFs

Hi Guys,

I am dealing with a very large website, with around 20 000 PDF files.

I want to test if these PDFs are Compliant with W3C standards. I know that some
of these files will be I just want to find the ones which aren't.

Does anyone know of a good tool to use to test PDF files. I currently use Bobby
for my website testing. I am looking to purchase AccVerify from Hisoftware
however I don't know if it is a good tool to test PDFs.

Thanks

Thiru Yoganathan | Customer Experience Analyst

Access Testing

The Experts in Testing

112 Alexander St, Crows Nest NSW 2065

P: 02 9467 5074 | F: 02 9467 5020

E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane | Canberra

www.accesstesting.com<http://www.accesstesting.com/>

WARNING: The information contained in this email may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use or copying of any part
of this information is unauthorised. If you have received this email in
error, we apologise for any inconvenience and request that you notify
the sender immediately and delete all copies of this email, together
with any attachments.