On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:02:21 +0500, Fuji kusaka wrote:
> Is there any way to code css (not conditional inline css), so that the CSS
> apply online
> to FF?

I'm confused. Your subject line refers to IE, yet your question only
refers to FF.(?)

If you wish to target Firefox only, it will very much depend on which
version you intend to target. Since browsers are constantly improving
(well, most anyway) it is counter-productive to give a browser its
own CSS unless it is no longer maintained.

If, as I suspect, you need to fix a problem in FF 2, feel free to
put up an example page and ask us for a solution. I feel pretty
sure we could come up with something.

Cordially,
David