From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of silky
Sent: Wednesday, 5 November 2008 11:28 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] URL length best practices

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Joe Ortenzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> other than making sense and having a strong  connection with the page the
> content is on, there is no direct reason, other than being a bit sensible
> about it, I wouldn't advise testing out the 2048 characters.

of course there is a good reason: so it's typable. not every url
should required to be clicked to be gotten to.

--
noon silky
http://skillsforvilla.tumblr.com/

WARNING: The information contained in this email may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use or copying of any part
of this information is unauthorised. If you have received this email in
error, we apologise for any inconvenience and request that you notify
the sender immediately and delete all copies of this email, together
with any attachments.