Christian Montoya wrote:
Hello list. I just put up a new design at http://christianmontoya.com
and I'm just trying to "make it work" in IE 6. The one problem that's
left is that the legends on my fieldsets don't show up. If you view it
in IE 6 you'll see just white spaces in place of them. Can anyone
suggest a fix? Thanks in advance.

When you highlight it it's just a thin band. Check your line-height on that element, you could also try setting a height in ems on it.

This line in blueprint's ie.css is also worth investigating:

* html legend {margin:-18px -8px 16px 0;padding:0;}

I've never had to apply negative top margin to a legend.

HTH,
Rob