On Dec 7, 2008, at 4:34 AM, Jason Grant wrote:

A quick note to the group to say that a great, lightweight, JQuery based, continuously updated, object-oriented, highly reusable set of patterns is being developed by Adam Silver, a great JS developer.

http://www.adoromedia.com/projects/

Patterns are constantly being improved and Adam would appreciate feedback from people and comments on how to improve them even more. Needless to say that I am using and re-using these patterns and can highly recommend them.

Hi Jason, thanks for the link, and I am a jQuery fan :-)

Something not related to your post but jQuery. As many of you likely have known that Microsoft have adapted jQuery framework, and this question has been in my head for a while: does this meant future IE (starts from IE8?) will speed up load time for site that uses jQuery?

tee