Hi gang

A week or so ago I posted a message about web site governance. I think the
outcome was others were having problems in this area. So I’ve done some
research and drawn together some thoughts.  It’s turned out to be a longish
document so rather then publish it here and risk cluttering the list I thought
I use a blog. So invite those who are interested in the topic to post comments
etc on http://webgovernanceproblems.blogspot.com/.

I really want peer input on this as I don’t think I know the ‘answers’! So
please let me know what you think. Also if diverting the discussion out to a
blog is not the done thing please let me know as I’d be happy to post the
contents to the WSG list.

Andrew