Hi.
for reasons, which i cannot really go into, did have a site, but had to pull
it down for copyright issues.
and now, got a local copy of my css, and my index page at
http://drop.io/startrekcafe
now, could some one taek a look at the front page. and really interested, to
see if the fonts, look fine, the line height, and margins, and if the
colours are right, and the fonts are fine.
so let me know, so then if i need to make any changes, then let me know.
have contacted the owner of the background image, and the image, for my
front page.
and also looking to get star trek futuristic fonts, and if i upload them to
my server, will then people be able to view these fonts, so it looks
professional and futuristic.
so, did get some feedback from a blind web designer friend, and so made the
changes he suggested.
so if you could help me out, that would be fine.
got 2 style sheets, one for the main page, and another for all my star trek
pages.
so if you could help me out, so, then hard to visualize the way the fonts
look, line height, font size, and margins, for a totally blind person like
me.
and so, on each page, then will just edit the content, and then get
permission to use the image on each page, then once all done, then looking
to expand the site.
so if you can help me out, with the style sheet, almost got it finished, i
think.
cheers Marvin..E-mail: startrekc...@gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekc...@msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One