Thanks for the heads up guys. I know how to use blockquote, that's not an
issue, but I'm wondering if using cite would be worth it.

I won't be storing the URL from the original page. If I did citing the orig.
page that could get me into a while lot of trouble if I am
mirroring/scraping/*stealing* quotes from certain sites. Hence why I do not
want to cite the original site.

Any advances on the problem?

If I could leave the cite out, without it causing an issue then I would. I
was going to use a <p>, but an uncited blockquote would be more semantic
than a <p> I felt.