Hi,

I am just wondering what is the general consensus on the use of Frames or
iFrames these days. WCAG2.0 is not terribly clear on whether we should or
shouldn't be using them. I understand there are usability issues as well as
problems with Search Engines.

I have a client that seems determined to use them despite my best advice.

Thanks,
Mary-Anne

Help us support the  Starlight Children's Foundation  to grant wishes to
seriously ill children this Christmas—make a donation at any Medicare office
during December.

NOTICE - This message is intended only for the use of the addressee named above
and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action based upon it. If you received this
message in error please notify Medicare Australia immediately. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of Medicare Australia.