Looks real good!

The list item icons aren't showing up in IE6 - no biggie.

Joseph R. B. Taylor
/Designer / Developer/
--------------------------------------
Sites by Joe, LLC
/"Clean, Simple and Elegant Web Design"/
Phone: (609) 335-3076
Fax: (866) 301-8045
Web: http://sitesbyjoe.com
Email: j...@sitesbyjoe.com

Danny Croft wrote:
Hi All,

I was wondering if any of you get a spare minute, could you cast your professional eyes over a site I just put online. Its only a small online resume type site. But I'd be interested to see if anyone could find any issues with it or had any suggestions for items that I may have missed. I have done some testing and it passed the online W3C Validation Service for both the markup and CSS. Also if anyone is running an OS other than OSX (v 10.5.6) then I'd be interested in your results on any of the current browers.

Like I said, only if you get a minute.

Link: http://dannythewebdev.com   (almost forgot to add the link)

Cheers,

Danny