I thinks it's worth reminding everyone on the list that Marvin is actually a
blind web developer.

Personally Marvin I would stick with plain vanilla HTML with no styles at
all. Get rid of the Javascript and focus your time into developing and
marking up some rich content.

Never the less, given your circumstances I have to give you praise for your
work.

Btw. I am still trying to locate that paper I write for you. As soon as I
find it I will email it over. Having to search to the works backup server as
it's not on the system.

James