I concur with Benjamin.

"Try to use Flash only where it is needed. Many rich media sites such
> as Google's YouTube use Flash for rich media but rely on HTML for
> content and navigation. You can too, by limiting Flash to on-page
> accents and rich media, not content and navigation. In addition to
> making your site Googlebot-friendly, this makes you site accessible to
> a larger audience, including, for example, blind people using screen
> readers, users of old or non-standard browsers, and those on limited
> low-bandwidth connections such as on a cell phone or PDA. As a bonus,
> your visitors can use bookmarks effectively, and can email links to
> your pages to their friends."

I agree, but as I have stated, the idea of accessible Flash is a good
concept. Why are we arguing this point?

To those that say Screen Readers cannot read Flash in anyway, have you
actually used screen readers? Not just one or two, but 10 or more? I have;
and I have found out that a good bit allow some Flash accessibility, such as
videos and any accessible text. And yes, screen readers and SE
spiders/crawlers read/index Flash differently, but screen readers can and
some do allow an accessible Flash flv file to play.

--
Brett P.