I am currently away and will be back on Thursday 22 Jan. Please contact IT
Helpdesk for IT matters or Joy Horton for all other matters.

This e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. Only the intended recipient
may access or
use it. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us promptly and
delete this e-mail
and its attachments from your system. The views expressed by the sender are not
necessarily those of Oil Search Limited unless otherwise specifically stated.
We use virus
scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in any
attachment.

Think of our environment before you print this e-mail