On 29/01/2009, at 11:39 PM, James Jeffery wrote:

Guys thanks for the response. I hit the sac last night at nearly 6am and was very pissed off, with myself for failing the job. I'm all good now though because at the end of the day it wasn't really my doing. The guy that passed me the work does front-end development all day, I thought it was strange why he passed on the work to me. Now I see why ... because it was a bloody mess.

I’d expect clean, accessible, and semantic code from a front-end developer. Bah—sorry to hear you had such a negative experience. I think we all end up taking a bite from the sour end of the pie at some point in our profession, and, in the end I guess the best thing to do is consider it an experience worth not repeating and learning from it.

Regards.

—Pascal

Anyway. I can't say who it is, but it's a cable/sat

---
Simon Pascal Klein
Graphic & Web Designer

Web: http://klepas.org