That is a very cool tool. Nice job.

-----Original Message-----
From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org] On
Behalf Of Jon Gunderson
Sent: Tuesday, 17 February 2009 4:25 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Accessibility testing

You can try the Illinois Functional Web Accessibility Evaluator
service.  It is a free service, no cost to create an account.

http://faetest.dres.uiuc.edu

This is the Candidate release 1, that hopefully be our production
version available later this week.

Please let me know what you think of it.

Jon

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 11:59 PM, Henrik Madsen
<hen...@igenerator.com.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm wrapping up a Government agency website.
> They have reams of design and usability standards. Some pretty pointless;
> others very valid - but no problem.
> Re. accessibility, they use ACTF aDesigner.
> http://www.eclipse.org/actf/downloads/tools/aDesigner/index.php
> And "our scores against WCAG v1.0 Level A" could apparently be improved.
> They have provided scores for star rating, compliance, navigability and
> listenability.
> Now, here's the thing. This software is only for PC. I'm Mac. Not very
> accessible eh? :)
> What similar software / online systems do people use and get reliable
> results (if reliable results are indeed attainable)?
> TIA.
> Henrik
>

> Henrik Madsen
> Generator
> hen...@igenerator.com.au
> www.igenerator.com.au

WARNING: The information contained in this email may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use or copying of any part
of this information is unauthorised. If you have received this email in
error, we apologise for any inconvenience and request that you notify
the sender immediately and delete all copies of this email, together
with any attachments.

Notice:

The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be
confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying
of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please
notify the DEEWR Service Desk by calling 1300 305 520 and delete all copies of
this transmission together with any attachments.