Hi all,

I was just reading from a book that talked about some code that would not
work in Internet Explorer 3.0, but would in Internet Explorer 4.0 and later,
and Netscape Navigator 3.0 and later. This brought up a question that I
could not find direct and consistent answers while searching the
Internet...so, how far back would it be acceptable to design for, when it
comes to backwards browser compatibility? I have been told from some sites,
that Internet Explorer 5.0/later and Netscape Navigator 4.0/later, as well
as Firefox 1.5/later and Opera 6.0/later. Is this correct?

--
Brett P.