Kristine,

Try removing overflow: hidden; *(styles.css, circa line 523)*

(or change it to overflow: auto, but I really don't see the need for an
overflow - you already have overflow:hidden applied to uber-container. I
think a -5000 pixel margin on your wai text is enough to push it beyond
uber-container's boundary eh :-P )

*Explanation:*

I don't have any debugging tools handy, but I ran this through the address
bar:

javascript:for(i=0; i< document.getElementsByTagName("a").length; i++)
{document.getElementsByTagName("a")[i].style.overflow = ""; }; void(0);

...and it seemed to work fine.

Also, this mailing list isn't for debugging help, etc, etc.

Finally, @Krystian: http://www.getfirebug.com/ - will reveal all the info
you need fairly easily.

- James