My justification for wanting to do this is simple, and in my eyes, very sensible. However, it will no doubt cause ructions amongst the evangelists.

I want to use frames. Frames, contrary to popular myth, are not an accessibility nightmare. The simple 2-frame frameset I have made validates perfectly, and passes the WCAG priority 3 test. We could argue about 'best practice' but that's not what we are here for. My thinking on this is that I've put a red 'home' link to the frameset on the top of every page that appears in the main frame, so that if I could 'add to favorites' the same way, a user can save the page and return to it later AND get back to the main frameset with one click. Hence, one of the valid criticisms of using frames is shot dead.

Bob
www.gwelanmor-internet.co.uk